Australian Marriage Registration Forms

Before a Marriage Certificate can be produced, your marriage must be registered. Your civil or religious marriage celebrant will register the marriage on your behalf Before lodging a Notice, both parties to the marriage should be certain they wish to have a civil marriage ceremony at the Registration Office. Where it is impractical to solemnise the marriage at the Registration Office, the Registrar may transfer the Notice to another celebrant (civil or religious).